Coffee processing starts at the time of harvesting the coffee cherries and ends in our roasting plant. Every small change in the entire process can affect the resulting coffee taste. It also depends on the specific farmer who has grown it and varies according to the country in which originated. It is influenced by rain, moisture, sun.. Thanks to all this, our coffees are full of diversity and we can experiment with them. We believe we can find coffee for everyone according to their taste.The individual steps of coffee processing include:
- time between collection of coffee cherries
- removal of cherries from seeds (pulping)
- the degree by which the cherry is removed from seeds (there is different grades between honey and the natural method)
- time and type of fermentation
- type and temperature of drying
- ripening time and conditions
- peeling of pergamin and subsequent sorting of green coffee
Given how sensitive each step is, our presence on farms is extremely important to us. We want to be part of the process to ensure 100% quality of our coffee.
Welcome to the world of coffee!