An international producer and distributor of gourmet food and beverages, supplying unrivaled quality products at affordable prices to retail chains, convenience stores, hotels, restaurants and cafes across Europe.
We are a group of successful individuals looking to expand our team in the Czech Republic with like-minded business professionals.
If you meet our criteria or are a fast learner and determined to succeed, please send us your CV and learn more about this opportunity! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager with sales and account management experience to join our team to drive sales, grow market share and manage existing customers.
This position will drive and oversee the organization's sales policy, goals and initiatives. Establish short-term and long-term sales strategies and evaluate the effectiveness of existing sales programs. Recommend product or service improvements to increase customer satisfaction and sales potential.
Know various concepts, practices and procedures in the field. Rely on extensive experience and judgment in planning and achieving goals. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and freedom is expected. Report to and cooperate with senior management. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to effectively tap into those needs and wants.
Are you a goal-oriented business manager who desires success and financial gain? Like us, do you enjoy working in and leading an international team? Then you could be a suitable candidate for this position.
- determining annual unit and gross profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysis of trends and results.
- setting sales targets through forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; forecasting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- maintaining sales volume, assortment and selling price based on current information about supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competition.
- manage, develop, train, control and motivate salespeople to develop their skills to ensure a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales targets and KPIs are met.
- evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and managing the sales program accordingly.
- meet with customers and discuss their changing needs and evaluate the quality of our company's relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to engage key demographics.
- sell to existing and potential direct customers as well as provide sales support to distribution partners and participate in closing and ordering or facilitating and increasing the value of the sales process.
- continuous deepening of knowledge about the business environment, applications and competition in the defined region and for defined customers.
- development, maintenance and implementation of the territory plan
- continuously evaluate existing business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflicts to ensure compliance with plans for the given territory.
- store partner, account and activity data and document customer interactions.
- preparing reports as needed
- experience in sales and account management
- negotiation skills
- ability to understand customer needs
- personal motivation and proactive approach
- ability to plan effectively
- good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- excellent communication skills
- driver's license B (active driver)
- English language at a communicative level
- knowledge of working on a PC (Excel, Word)
- premium pay for premium performance
- work in a small dynamic international company. We are a team of people who love what they do!
- flexible working hours depending on performance
- mobile phone, laptop, car and other benefits depending on experience and performance
- opportunity for professional growth and compensation
- constant supply of the best coffee and teas
If you meet the above conditions, have a desire to do business and be rewarded for your efforts, and are interested in working in an industry with exponential growth, please send us your CV, preferably in English, along with a few sentences about what makes you successful. We will be starting interviews soon and look forward to meeting you!