An international producer and distributor of gourmet food and beverages, supplying unrivaled quality products at affordable prices to retail chains, convenience stores, hotels, restaurants and cafes across Europe.
We are a group of successful individuals looking to expand our team in the Czech Republic with like-minded business professionals.
If you meet our criteria or are a fast learner and determined to succeed, please send us your CV and learn more about this opportunity! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are currently looking for a smiling sales assistant, invoice clerk to join our team.
Do you want a "cool job" and a supply of the best coffee? Can you set your own priorities and organize your work? Then maybe you will be a suitable candidate for this position.
What awaits you here:
- daily communication with customers, active B2C and B2B customer support
- providing support to customers in order to issue invoices, sales and delivery notes
- providing support when returning or exchanging goods, handling complaints
- registration of new customers, database registration
- ensuring correct and complete filling of all necessary data
- registration and establishment of issued documents
- handling complaints with suppliers
- assistance with e-shop administration (products)
- cooperation with the accounting department
- settlement of receivables
- other one-time tasks of an administrative nature of company management
What we expect from you:
- Secondary school education
- work in the POHODA accounting program
- experience in a similar position is definitely an advantage
- you like to communicate with people and solve problems with a smile
- You enjoy organizing, you have an eye for detail and you are no stranger to process thinking
- you can work independently, but when needed, you can pull together
- colleagues can always count on you
- you understand PC (MS Office – Word, Excel; a condition)
- proactive attitude
- the ability to plan effectively
- active knowledge of the English language, spoken and written (daily use)
What we offer?
- work in a small dynamic company
- a friendly atmosphere and environment of an international company
- a large degree of self-realization
- constant intake of the best coffee and teas
- corresponding salary evaluation and bonuses according to performance
Did you read to the end? So send us your CV in English together with a few sentences that we should definitely know about you. We are happy to meet suitable candidates in person over a cup of coffee.