475 ml vodka
1 ½ cup water
2 bags of Cranberry Autumn tea
120 ml triple sec
30 ml fresh lime juice
- Start by preparing the tea according to the instructions on the package and let it cool in the fridge.
- Place the glass in the freezer for 5 minutes, or fill it with ice and cold water to chill well.
- Combine the vodka, chilled cranberry tea, lime juice, triple sec, and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the mixture until all the ingredients are well combined.
- .Strain the cocktail into a chilled glass, add the edible glitter and gently stir the drink.
- Garnish the rim of the glass with a small twisted slice of lime and fresh cranberries.
This makes a wonderful Cranberry Cosmopolitan!