The Vacuum Pot looks a bit industrial and can create a completely magical experience from preparing coffee at home. Don't you believe? Try it out! 😉
You will need:
- Vacuum Pot
- 6 grams of coffee for every 100 ml of Vacuum Pot volume
- 95°C hot water.
- Heat source (alcohol kettle, gas burner)
- Pour hot water into the bottom flask of the Vacuum Pot and place it over the heat source.
- Place the upper container with the filter. Wait until almost all the water rises into the upper container. Then reduce the heat source to minimum.
- Stir the ground coffee into the water in the upper container. Wait about a minute.
- Remove the heat source completely and wait until the resulting vacuum sucks the resulting drink back into the lower flask through the filter.
- Carefully remove the top container and serve!
Other recipes for home coffee preparation can be found here .