If you don't allow yourself to have a proper espresso, a moka pot can be the ideal option for you to prepare coffee at home, which is the closest in taste to espresso.
You will need:
- Moka teapot
- Water at a temperature of 95°C
- Finely ground coffee.
- A bowl of cold water
- Pour hot water up to the level of the safety valve into the bottom container of the moka pot
- Insert the coffee filter and fill it up to the brim with ground coffee.
- Then screw the top part of the kettle on and place it on a hot plate or other source of heat with the lid open.
- Once the coffee begins to flow slowly into the upper container, count to 30 and immerse the moka pot in cold water to stop the extraction.
- Enjoy coffee with a strong taste!
Don't forget about quality coffee .
Other recipes for home coffee preparation can be found here .