Let's start lightly, with probably the most common home coffee preparation. V60 comes from Japan, so you can enjoy a beautifully clear and sparkling drink.
You will need:
- 20 grams of ground coffee per filter
- 330 ml of water at a temperature of 92°C
- Insert the paper filter into the V60 and rinse with water.
- Pour the ground coffee and pour 40 ml of hot water over it, mix thoroughly so that all the coffee is moist. Wait 30 seconds.
- Subsequently, slowly add the rest of the water several times to the resulting volume of 330 ml
- The total preparation time should not be longer than 4 minutes, if it is longer, you need a coarser coffee grind.
- Serve and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee!
Other recipes for home coffee preparation can be found here .