Did you know that the French press is one of the oldest ways to prepare coffee? And also one of the easiest ever 😊
You will need:
- 6 g of coarsely ground coffee for every 100 ml of the volume of your French press.
- Water at a temperature of 95°C.
- Pour hot water over the ground coffee in the French press and mix well.
- Let stand for approximately 4 minutes. You can mix once more during the process.
- Then press the ground coffee down with a plunger and serve.
Everything for the preparation of the French Press can be found here . Don't forget about quality coffee.
Other recipes for home coffee preparation can be found here .