Kalita comes from Japan, it is quite similar to V60 , but unlike V60, the resulting drink is fuller, although a little less pure in taste. If you are still not sure what is right for you, it is best to try both coffee preparations in a cafe first and see what will be right for you.
You will need:
- 20 grams of ground coffee per filter
- 330 ml of water at a temperature of 92°C
- Place the paper filter in the filter and rinse with water.
- Pour the ground coffee and pour 40 ml of hot water over it, mix thoroughly so that all the coffee is moist. Wait 30 seconds.
- Subsequently, slowly add the rest of the water several times to the resulting volume of 330 ml
- The total preparation time should not be longer than 4 minutes, if it is longer, you need a coarser coffee grind.
- Serve and enjoy a delicious cup of coffee!
Other recipes for home coffee preparation can be found here .